Design thinking is a powerful framework for implementing user-centred thinking and outcomes. But you shouldn’t apply it to everything if it’s not the most appropriate approach for your brief.
Chris and Carla get together in the midst of the coronavirus pandemic to talk about ways you can apply it in a sensible way to your projects.
- When should you use design thinking?
- How can you use parts of design thinking in your projects?
- When shouldn’t you use design thinking?
- How can you use design thinking as a communication tool to stakeholders?
- Why should you stop panic buying toilet roll?